Colors for kitchen
colors for kitchens – We give a guide for you to choose the best colors for kitchens. The kitchen is a place where food is prepared to offer our family or guests to eat, so a good choice of colors for your decoration can make a difference.
• Orange is a color that certainly relates to food and tends to arouse the appetite. You can use it strategically to decorate your kitchen as long as you’re not dieting.
5 Photos Gallery of: Colors for kitchen
• The blue suppresses the appetite and tends to eliminate hunger, so its use in this place is not so convenient, use it limitedly.
• The black in the kitchen is not recommended as it absorbs heat, which will make this stay unbearable. The best option is to balance its use with white as well heat will be reflected to some extent.
• Toasted and brown tones create a sense of connection with nature, so in this space will feel safe to make culinary creations. These tones include hide stains because they resemble the colors of the food.
• Red is best left to the living room as it is an extreme colors for kitchens and has the feeling of warmth and may irritate the eyes.